The SM range is our most comprehensive Iron removal filter designed to cope with any iron level. Every feature has been designed to maintain superb continuous operation and extended service intervals. The SM design reduces the build up of iron to a minimum within the filter itself, which in turn increases performance over conventional systems.
The unique design of these filters ensures that air is drawn into the water whenever there is a demand for water. We refer to these filters as ‘Continually Aerating’. This feature means that the water is saturated with oxygen allowing the filter to cope with and remove higher levels of iron.
The SM configuration has many advantages:
- Extended service intervals
- Reduced life time operating costs
- Flexible design allowing multiple options to suit any site conditions
- Ease of servicing over conventional TM filters
- Separate service and backwash circuits improving performance